The food was good and the service was great. The margaritas were amazing. Only two each and we were ripped. They say the altitude gets you drunk much faster than at sea level. I would say that we firmly believe that statement.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Dec 23-Maria's Restaurant
We heard from one of Emi's co-workers that this was a good restaurant to eat at.

The food was good and the service was great. The margaritas were amazing. Only two each and we were ripped. They say the altitude gets you drunk much faster than at sea level. I would say that we firmly believe that statement.
The food was good and the service was great. The margaritas were amazing. Only two each and we were ripped. They say the altitude gets you drunk much faster than at sea level. I would say that we firmly believe that statement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment